Drain Clean in Falcon Heights
– Proudly serving Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the nearby suburbs since 1974. As a cherished family-owned and operated establishment, our dedication to reliability, professionalism, trustworthiness, and integrity remains unwavering with every client we cater to. Our spectrum of services, catering to both residential and commercial clientele, encompasses new installations, drain concerns – be it drain clogs, sluggish drains, blocked lines, main sewer line setbacks, comprehensive plumbing repairs, and beyond.
- Call For Your Quote Today
- Around-the-clock service availability
- Over-the-phone complimentary quotes at 612-503-4560
- Economical pricing structures
- Four-generational family ownership and management
- Seamless and efficient services
- Well-equipped service trucks stocked with frequently needed components
- Multiple payment options: Credit Cards, Checks, & Cash
- Our aspiration: To be your lifelong service choice
In Falcon Heights, Discount Plumbing and Drain Cleaning proficiently unclogs: Kitchen Sinks, Garbage Disposals, Bathroom Sinks, Bathtub Drains, Shower Drains, Laundry Tubs, Floor Drains, Main Sewer Lines, Inside Main Lines, Toilet Drains, Rooter services, Sump Pumps, Mop sinks, Garage drains, Bar drains, Roto Rooting Urinals, and a plethora more.
Our installation prowess in Falcon Heights includes: Urinals, Sinks, Garbage Disposals, Water Heaters, Dishwashers, Ice Makers, Faucets, Sump Pumps, Toilets, Power Flush Toilets, Laundry Tubs, Wall-Hung Sinks, Outdoor Faucets (Sillcocks), and more.
Additional services we offer in Falcon Heights are: Video Camera Inspections, Comprehensive Plumbing Repairs, Thawing Frozen Lines, Jetting Lines, RPZ Testing & Rebuilding, Exterior Sewer & Water Repairs (from residence to street), and bespoke solutions for hotels, restaurants, and commercial entities.
Our repair services in Falcon Heights cover: Copper Water Lines, Toilets, Power Flush Toilets, Flushometers, Sump Pumps, Urinals, Leak resolutions, Faucets, as well as addressing miscellaneous plumbing concerns and more.